IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE SENIOR CERTIFICATE AND AWARDS CEREMONY
Dear CPI Class of 2020:
While I wish that a live ceremony to honor the accomplishments of our 120 seniors was possible, I recognize that it is not prudent at this time given the current guidelines supplied to us by the Department of Health. Therefore, the 2020 CPI Senior Awards and Certificate Ceremony will be held in two parts.
Part one will be a virtual ceremony aired at 6:30 PM on June 4, 2020 and posted on the CPI website and social media platforms. Special awards will be presented, student’s names will be read by program area, and outstanding program area students will be announced.
Part two will be a student drive-in at the front of the main CPI building so that you can pick-up your certificates and awards on June 8, 2020 from 11am to 3pm. If you are unable to join us during this time, we will mail certificates and awards home for those that we can. If you receive a large award that cannot be mailed home, we will make arrangements for you to pick up the item(s) sometime after June 8th.
Senior Certificates and Awards Pick Up Information
- Students and parents are welcome to utilize a curbside pick-up at CPI during the scheduled time (June 8th from 11-3).
- Students and parents should remain in his/her car and your certificate (and awards) will be delivered to you in the car.
- If the curbside area becomes too full, you will be asked to pull into a parking spot until your certificate can be brought to your vehicle.
- A designated area away from the curbside pick-up location will be available if you would like to have pictures taken in a black CPI gown and/or with your instructor following COVID-19 Department of Health guidelines at the time.
- To the extent possible, we ask that students with a last name starting with A-M come to CPI on June 8th between 11 and 1 and those students with a last name starting with N-Z join us between 1 and 3.
Best wishes! I am hopeful that I will have the opportunity to see you on June 8th at CPI. It has been my pleasure to be your principal. You are a great group of students that will accomplish anything that you put your mind to in life. Thanks for being a CPI student!